Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Jay Companies Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I was really excited when this came in the mail, but when the right time to use it was really worth it. I was debating whether to use it at my mother in laws we did take it but unfortunately were late to the party so that never got set up, so I decided to use it for Easter a best way for everyone to use it than. Jay Companies let me choose something from their website and this is what I chose the Style Setter Pub Glass Beverage Dispenser Set with Stand

 The Style Setter Pub Glass Beverage Dispenser with Stand looks really nice & clear and very stylish. My set came with two glass containers and a metal stand to keep the containers in place. I love the stand a lot it's very nice & stylish. It gives it a little boost so you can use it to pour your drink without having to turn it toward you to pour out.

These timeless Style Setter Pub Glass Beverage Dispensers are made with elegant crystalline that will last for years to come. 

We had Lemonade in one and Iced Tea in the other.

  
The only concern I had was the bottom of the container it was always leaking somewhere I don't understand why or what had happened but was very disappointed. There was no damage in the product, but was just always leaking not sure if it was because of the sprout part where you get you drink, but I don't think so because when I put the drinks in than it started to leak and you can tell by the damp towel. 

 
I was very disappointed because I was looking forward to using this product with no problems, and it's a nice product very nice & elegant for any occasion party that you are having.


Overall I am somewhat happily satisfied to have gotten to try this product, but a little sad as to why it was dripping. Defiently don't want to have a product that is constantly dripping and makes a huge mess.

Have a question to ask Jay Companies, click here

5 comments:

  1. These look nice... it's disappointing they didn't work well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so disappointed. Not sure if the product itself was damaged or something, but I thought they looked great to choose from. These are actually really great for parties.

      Delete
  2. Those are nice. You could probably make sun tea in them, and then just serve. But yea, you don't want them to leak.

    Aria H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a dispenser from SAM's club a few years ago for my wedding and it works awesome! And it's pretty cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so nice and would be great for parties and holidays. It's a shame the dispenser was leaking, especially since there was no visible damage. I would have been really upset as well.

    ReplyDelete