Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WINNIE THE POOH Dots & Hunny Pots Walker Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Introduce the magic of Disney’s storytelling and cherished characters to your own little character with Disney Baby products . . . to read more about Disney baby click here


 I received this Winnie the Pooh Dots & Hunny Pots Walker from Disney Baby had contacted me to do a review and give my honest feedback about the product. I couldn't pass this up because all of my friends have babies and I thought it would be nice to give to someone who could actually use it and have fun with it. My one friend Ashley's sister Melissa has a baby girl named Kyla so I had gave it to her and she took such great pictures of the walker.

Melissa said it literally took 10 minutes to put together. It also didn't need any tools except a screw driver to put the batteries in and the batteries came with the walker.

The buckles in this picture are for height and adjustment for the feet for your baby.

 The toy piano comes off of the walker and it can be for on the go fun. You can let the baby sit and play as pictured above or take it with you when you dine out so the baby has something to sit with and play.

Kyla in her new Winnie the Pooh Dots & Hunny Pots Walker. She is a little to young to make it walk but as she gets older I think she will be cruising around all over the place. This is a great walker for babies to help them play independent and just having a little bit of fun on their on while your cooking or doing other stuff that may need to be done. I love all the colors as well it could be for a boy or girl.

You can purchase this Winnie the Pooh Dots & Hunny Pots Walker at your local Wal-Mart store.

Become a fan of Disney Baby on

2 comments:

  1. This walker is adorable and I love Winnie the Pooh! If assembly is only 10 minutes that's even better. My grandson is going to need a walker soon so I will pass this on to my daughter-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.. :) If I had a baby, I'd look into this one..

    ReplyDelete