Friday, May 30, 2014

Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pies Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!




Barbaras Cookie Pies I Handmade Pie Gift, Cookie Gift
Third generation Barbara brings her Mom’s and Nana’s cookie dough recipe to a new level with the introduction of her Original Cookie Pies. Barbara serves as President and Owner of Barbara's Cookie Pies, LLC. She also acts as Chief Marketing Officer for FACT Group LLC . . . to read more about Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pies click here


I was sent a Apple Caramel Cookie Pie to review on my blog from Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pies. I didn't pick out my favorite one was just sent to me, but I wish I could of picked one out because me I don't really like nuts & all I mean it depends on what the actual product is. I am a very picky person and picky eater I know I can't help it. Anyways all the flavors that they had were the following:


All of those sound really delicious if I had to choose a kind I would have picked possibly the Peanut Butter Cup our family are a big fan of Peanut Butter. My mom probably would have loved to try the Almond Joy and even the Oreo Creme one sounds delicious!

 I was happy to have gotten something different though but minus all the nuts. The caramel tasted good with the chunks of chewy apples with the cookie crust. I wasn't a big fan of the Apple Caramel Cookie Pie, but it was okay. My grand pop tried it as well and he said he liked it it was good he liked the nuts, so everyone's taste buds are different.

What I really thought was cool on Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pie website you can CREATE YOUR VERY OWN Cookie Pie!!!!! The kit includes everything just click the link that says Create Your Very Own and look up some stuff to buy and you can create with your family... 


Have a question to ask Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pies, click here

Become a fan of Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pies on

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad you didn't get to choose the cookie pie for your review. My son also doesn't like nuts and is a picky eater but it's good to know you can create your own cookie pie to order.

    ReplyDelete