Sunday, May 18, 2014

BasiaJewelry Infinity Rings Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



All Personalized Jewelry are Unique Handmade in San Francisco, California and all orders will be shipped in 2-3 days. Personalized Jewelry are one of a kind for all occasions in sterling silver, . . . to read more about BasiaJewelry's Shop click here


I was sent a Infinity Ring "Best Friend" to review on my blog by BasiaJewelry. I have to say I've always wanted a Infinity Ring. I didn't care which as long as I have a infinity ring. I am so happy to have gotten one from BasiaJewelry Etsy shop. It's a hand engraved "best friends" infinity ring. No one will know it says that on the inside as I will keep it that way, but just to let you know they can engrave something on the inside of your infinity ring which is very nice and very cool for a pre-teen age appropriate "best friend" saying.

 I had asked for a size 8.5 which fit perfectly. I was debating on just an 8 or a 9 but I new if I went in the middle it would be perfect fit. Go with your gut instinct lol. I love the silver and it also says that there will be no tarnish or green finger mark and will last forever. I hope that is true because I HATE jewelry that leave that green look after you take it off. I've had that happen to me before and the green tarnish didn't go away until a week it was awful. So far everything has been great. I wear this ring every day. I wish I could have gotten engraved of my sons name or the mother day rings they are really nice too. They also come in gold and different size rings as well.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ring you reviewed! I honestly don't wear enough jewelry and should really invest in a few more rings :)

    ReplyDelete