Thursday, May 22, 2014

CaJa PopCorn Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!




We founded CaJa Popcorn because we are passionate about fresh, delicious, and interesting popcorn flavors, and we want to share this passion with our customers . . . to read more about CaJa Popcorn click here


I was sent five flavor bags of CaJa Popcorn to review on my blog. The five flavors I were given were the following Classic Butter, Sea Salt Caramel, Spicy BBQ, Pimento Cheese & Kettle Corn. You can see all the flavors here.

Me & my son Nicholas LOVE cheesy popcorn so we of course had to try the Pimento Cheese Popcorn first and it was okay a little to non cheesy for me it could of been a lot more cheese on it, but my son loved it so that is all that mattered to me.

He said the pimento cheese was his favorite!

Spicy BBQ was delicious very spicy but very good. I enjoyed these but my husband enjoyed them more they were really a bit spicy for me. Overall everything was really good and we enjoyed our small sample packets.

Need to ask CaJa Popcorn a question, click here

Become a fan of CaJa Popcorn on

No comments:

Post a Comment