Sunday, May 18, 2014

CraveRight Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Far too many so-called ‘healthy snacks aren’t really all that good for you: many cannot be eaten by people with food and allergy intolerance; many are made with lab-made vitamin and protein concentrates; and many of the ingredients that are substituted for fats and sugars simply aren’t good for you. And you already know that much of the ‘reduced-calorie, reduced-fat’ fare leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to taste . . . to read more about CraveRight click here


I was sent a box of assorted CraveRight Gluten Free Cookies.


I got to try all three of them and I actually asked for a couple more Chocolate Chip because we are a fan of chocolate chip cookies they are simply the best ever! These are delicious healthy snacks for your kids. I have a 7 year old and he loves snacks so I do try and buy healthy snacks for him I don't like feeding him junk that is loaded with tons of sugar. He gets away with it sometimes, but not all the time. I love buying healthy, but also healthy can be expensive.

My son Nicholas eating a chocolate chip cookie. He loved the chocolate chip. Of course my husband loved the double chocolate because he loves or will eat about anything. If you want a healthy snack for yourself or family I would recommend getting CraveRight (: it's the best healthy snack.

Have a question to ask CraveRight, click here

Become a fan of CraveRight on

No comments:

Post a Comment