Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mineral Balsam Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I got to try out Adovia Mineral Skin Care and I was selected as a member on Tomoson to review their Mineral Balsam Conditioner to review on my blog and as well on my Amazon account. Like I said on my other review of the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo I love hair care products and I love trying different products. I have really become excited about Adovia Mineral Skin Care and all of their products, and you can use for any hair types. This product is made with real dead sea salt and it's 100% pure and genuine for an infusion of 21 minerals essentials to proper skin and hair function.

Conditioner you don't really need much of like the Shampoo, so I put a little less in my hair and massaged it all around and made sure to get behind my ears and my ends. I usually wait about 10 minutes to let it soak in and sit in to get more body texture for my hair it's just a normal routine I've came across lately, and I noticed when I rinsed out my hair with the conditioner it made my hair nice and silky and I love that feeling and it made it seem healthier my hair.

It also appears to help with dandruff and dry and flaky scalp. I give this product a 1o out of 10!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment