Thursday, May 1, 2014

Herbal Essences Body Wash Sampling Review from Crowdtap

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was pretty excited when Crowdtap sent me a sampling of Herbal Essences Body Wash to review. I love this travel size product. It's great for on the go on vacations and simply just to try out for yourself. I loved the smell and the way it felt on my body when I was washing myself. It left my skin refreshing and silky smooth. I love that feeling!

 buy hello hydration body wash is what I got to sample click the buy button so you can get yours and sample it out and try it to see if you love it just as much as I do (:

Be sure to become a fan of Herbal Essences on 

4 comments:

  1. I got this too except my bottle was melted!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Herbal Essence products. I've used their shampoo & conditioner before but not their body wash. I'm going to give this a try. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... I liked mine so much I went out and bought some.. lol see... free samples do work! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the smell of this product... it just doesnt lather much

    ReplyDelete