Thursday, May 22, 2014

Life Oil Healthy Cooking Oil Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

LifeOiL is now available for healthier frying, baking, sautéing and salads. This is the first all-purpose cooking oil formulated with a natural blend of sunflower, safflower, and olive oil . . . to read more about Life Oil Healthy Cooking Oil click here


I was sent a Life Oil Cooking Oil to review on my blog. I love trying different oils to see which one I like to cook with best and by far I really like this product. I like the benefits with cooking with this oil like the great flavor it has. It's cholesterol free and Zero trans fat. It also has some Vitaman E and low in saturated fats.

I like to cook chicken with this product and whatever requires Cooking Oil I love cooking asparagus with this cooking oil it taste so much better than regular used cooking oil. I can defiently tell a difference! I love Life Oil Healthy Cooking Oil and I'll be sure to find it in my local Wal-Mart store.

Have a question to ask LifeOil, click here

Become a fan of LifeOil on

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a product I'd like to try. My son's both love fried foods and although it's not good for them, they still insist on eating it. Maybe this will help a bit. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete