Thursday, May 22, 2014

Maple Hill Naturals Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent two Natural Soaps to review on my blog from Maple Hill Naturals. I got Honest for Men Natural Oil Soap & Lavender Vanilla Dream Essential Oil Soap. I couldn't have waited to try these. The soaps itself smelled so good & pure especially the Honest for Men I couldn't stop smelling it it had a strong scent and smelled really good. The one I got for me I wanted to try because it looked nice & the scent of Lavender Vanilla seem to catch my attention and it has been wonders for my skin when I shower and use this on my body to wash up. I love it.

 The benefits of using these natural soaps they have no chemicals, no artificial color, no animal testing!

I also go a Vanilla Natural Lip Balm to review too. I love this lip balm it makes my lips feel so moisturized and smooth. I take this to work with me everyday!

Have a question to ask Maple Hill Naturals, click here

Become a fan of Maple Hill Naturals on
 

No comments:

Post a Comment