Sunday, May 18, 2014

Natural Balance Foods Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Natural Balance Foods Logo

Natural Balance Foods we started making healthy wholefood alternatives to processed foods in 2004. We knew people had low taste expectations of  health food (think mung beans and rice crackers) . . . to read more about Nakd click here


I had gotten a package from nakd. to review on my blog they are Gluten Free Snacks. They have thirteen flavors in a variety pack which is what I had gotten. These are all natural and yummy treats so they say everyone will have a different opinion how they taste I know I do. They are snack bars for on the go or for a healthy daily day to day living or in between meals. Some are fruity and some are nutty they are really good for you and have a lot of nutritious. All of the bars are made with natural, wholesome ingredients with no hidden extras such as syrups or chemically bits.


Eat Nakd Sampler Box
Some of the flavors that I tried...
 
Nākd Cocoa Mint Bar
Nākd Cocoa Orange Bar
Nākd Pecan Pie Bar
Nākd Ginger Bread Bar
Nākd Cocoa Delight Bar
Nākd Cashew Cookie Bar
Nākd Caffe Mocha Bar
Nākd Berry Delight Bar

To be honest I did try the Berry Delight Bar and it just wasn't for me I didn't really like the bland taste it was dry and it just didn't work for me. Like I said in the description above not everyone will like these bars and everyone's opinions will be way different. I believe these are a little to healthy for me which is okay. I will let whoever else enjoy them in my household. My husband or grand pop will enjoy them possibly haven't gotten their input on them just yet. 

 Have a question to ask Natural Balance Foods, click here

Become a fan of Natural Balance Foods on

No comments:

Post a Comment