Friday, May 30, 2014

Pacific Baby Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Pacific BabyTM was formed in 2010 by Mr. Cameron Honarvar, an American father of five. Cameron’s vision for the company was to create a dynamic new brand that would focus on developing innovative, fun, stylish and practical new baby products, . . . to read more about Pacific Baby click here


Pacific Baby was generous enough to send me the 7oz 3-in-One Bottles, Handle Set and Drink Top for a review on my blog. I have to say that having friends with babies is a super plus I get to give all these goodies to my friends, and they get to use them which is awesome. 

I love this thermal bottle it's very different & unique and it can be used for hot or cold and it get last up to ten hours for the bigger size thermal. It's perfect for babies and it comes with 2 other  drink displays one the nipple and  a sippy like and a straw one. Great for on the go because it can stay warm/cold. You can use this up to five years of age. My friend said that it comes out an even flow for her baby and she loves the product she can't wait to use this one next which is sampled below:

This you can introduce them to try and lean off the bottle when it's the right time and fill with juice or whatever you'd like, and I like the the one above because it's easy for the baby to hold the handles and drink the sip cup I would say at age 2 this would be great.


Have a question to ask Pacific Baby, click here


Become a fan of Pacific Baby on

No comments:

Post a Comment