Saturday, May 17, 2014

RAVPower Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!




              We specialize in replacement Laptop Batteries and AC adapters, external battery power banks, replacement cell phone batteries, and various battery chargers . . . to read more about RAVPower click here


I received a RAVPower to review on my blog. I was sorta anxious to have gotten this product because a cordless charger power for your phone well that just sounded so cool to me, and as my phone is always about dead because I am always on it I could take this anywhere with me.

 I received the RAVPower Luster External Battery in Gold to review. It's also a built in flashlight that has 3 other flash speeds. It looks like a lipstick and can fit into your pocket or handbag very convenient for on the go for sure.

It did charge well at first which I was really happy it WORKED (:
You can never really actually tell with these gadgets because after a while it didn't work and I thought it was my mobile device but it was the RAVPower not sure what went wrong, but they actually sent me another one and than that one didn't work at all again, so I don't know what the problem was to be honest!

For the first few hours it did charge I was happy because this is a pretty cool product and I like it a lot just don't know what went wrong or if they gave me bad ones who knows really, but I do love the flashlight and keep that on hand it's really bright too, and my son likes the flashlight so I gave it to him. Wish it worked 100%.

Have a question to ask RAVPower, click here

Become a fan of RAVPower on

No comments:

Post a Comment