Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stitches By Steph Ann Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Every item is made with natural, high quality yarn for durability and friendliness to our environment. Natural fibers are gentle on a baby's skin. I never use acrylic fibers, which are petroleum based and basically plastic. Every crochet hat and crochet bootie is meant to be worn to keep baby's feet and head warm all winter long . . . to read more about Stitches By Steph Ann click here


I recently got in touch with Stitches By Steph Ann and I fell in love with some of their things on Etsy like this beautiful set. I chose the Crochet Hat and Booties, Crochet Baby Booties, Girl Baby Shower, Pima Cotton set to review on my blog. I am so happy and I couldn't have wait to try this on my beautiful baby niece. My friend had a baby and her name is Elana. I cannot believe that so many people have the time to crochet and have the patience I give them so many props. Stitches by Steph Ann have some amazing crochet which are all handmade. I love their boots they are incredible and adorable.

I can't get enough of this set the colors are amazing together a cream color with magenta colored hearts. It's perfect! Make sure you hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent and air dry. Do I think this makes the perfect baby shower gift? ABSOLUTELY!

She is the most precious most adorable baby girl ever and she looks pretty in her adorable handmade crochet hat (: 


Become a fan of Stitches By Steph Ann on Twitter

Meet the owner of stitchesbystephann


1 comment:

  1. That crochet hat and those shoes are so cute and so is your niece. Everything featured on her site is so cute but I especially love the Crochet Baby Sandals.

    ReplyDelete