Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wave Bar Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



As parents of active children, finding snacks that combined real nutrition and great taste was a regular challenge so we started producing granola bars in our kitchen a couple of years ago. Friends and family loved them and always told us “you should sell these, they’re delicious.” . . . to read more about Natural G Foods click here


I got sent a few bars to try from Natural G Foods. I got Mixed Berry & Baked Apple they only have these two flavors as of right now. The bars have half a serving of veggies in each bars with 5 different veggies. Also half a serving of fruit as well. They are all natural and a good source of fiber which I love fiber foods. These bars are soft and full of fruit flavor and the perfect size for a kid as a snack. Now not all kids may like these they have different taste buds my 7 yr old disliked them so it depends on the child really and their taste buds. I thought the baked apple was pretty good. My mom tried the Mixed Berry for my sister Abby for a gym snack.

Wave Bar

  Although these bars are really healthy for you. I think all the nutrients that you get from these bars are extremely healthy and a great source of Omerga3s!

Have a question to ask Wave Bar, click here

Become a fan of Wave Bar on

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. never heard of them before. That's cool they have omega3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this brand before but since I've been eating healthier lately I'd love to give them a try, especially Mixed Berry. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete