Thursday, May 22, 2014

WISHBONES Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


When you choose Wishbones you are choosing more than a product; you are choosing to help the millions of children who don’t know the comfort of owning a pair of shoes . . . to read more about WISHBONES click here


WISHBONES sent me a pair of their flip flops to review on my blog. I got the Blend Aqua Chalk ones in the mail. These are made using sustainable, natural rubber and are 100% recyclable. I have to say these are by far the best flip flops I have ever tried on even better than "Old Navy" flip flops to be honest. They are so comfortable I feel like I am walking on a cloud of heaven (: They don't hurt my feet when I walk and are just perfect for me!


Some features that these flip flops have 3D Embossed insole to prevent slipping, Wedged heel for added shock absorption, layered out-sole for added grip, perfect fit, elasticized strap (which is the white colored) and I asked for a size 10 these fit me perfect.

I love my WISHBONE Flip Flops they are really a miracle to me and I can't wait to purchase another pair. Check out the other Collections they have (here). When you purchase a WISHBONE Flip Flops and register your flip flop online and they will donate a pair on your behalf to someone in need. I think that is a dream come true for someone and what's even better you get to see the picture of the child you helped out!

Have a question to ask WISHBONE, click here

Become a fan of WISHBONE on

No comments:

Post a Comment