Sunday, May 18, 2014

YogiClothing Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Yogi Clothing
Yoga clothing for women with active lifestyles . . . to read more about Yogi click here

 

I had chose this lovely top for my mother in black though in size large I did originally got this top pictured above in Lilac but it rain a bit small in a medium so if you don't think it'll fit you get a size bigger just in case. Anyways, this top is called Cross Front Sweater and my mom is extremely in love with it. She loves the style and the material she says is super comfy. She works out a few days during the week at her local gym so she is always asking me to write companies for yoga stuff, etc.

Haven't gotten a picture of her actually wearing it but I will soon I promise (:

They also have other activewear as well other than just tops that is 

 
Take a look to see what catches your eye. I'm sure you'll find something very nice at YogiClothing.com
 
Have a question to ask YogiClothing, click here
 
 Become a fan of YogiClothing on

No comments:

Post a Comment