Tuesday, July 29, 2014

24/7 Frenzy Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


24/7 Frenzy sells a lot of different clothing from Plus Size to Sleepwear & Top & Dresses for woman. Everything is really nice & pretty and I am a big fan of 24/7 Frenzy I could shop til I drop on their website. I love their plus size selection all thought it could be a little more stretched than most companies in my opinion sometimes they are a little snugged or go bigger on the size that is. I got to choose something from 24/7 Frenzy and I chose the Black & Brown Leopard Sheer Vest - Plus

 It seems every time I come back to their website they always have something new and I fell in love with this vest so much I just had to review it although I need something underneath to actually go with it so I'm thinking a black tee or dress shirt or something nice. I love the front of it and I am in love with leopard print so much so it's a win win situation for me (:

The back of the vest oh I just love it oh so much. I can't wait to actually get something and assemble it & wear it and than take a picture with me with my outfit I'm thinking tomorrow I will buy a black nice dress shirt or something to go with this of course like I said it's hard to match it up but I think black would go with it because black goes with everything.

Until than. . . .


Be sure to like 24/7 Frenzy on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment