Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Abella Skin Care Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Abella Skin Care, Inc. was launched in May of 1999 in beautiful Boca Raton, FL. Our philosophy is to keep skin care simple and effective . . . to read more about Abella click here


I was sent the Exfoliating Cleanser and a few samples of the Dual Cleanser, Renewal Gel, ColorShade Medium SPF 30+ & ColorShade Light SPF 30+ to review. I really love the Exfoliating Cleanser it smells really good and I love the way it feels when I put some on my face to clean away all the dead skin cells and excess oils like some of my acne I have. It's also for people who have oily skin too. It's a unique blend of natural Green Tea, Alpha Hydrozy Acid and Aloe. Once you get settled you'll want to dampen you skin with warm water and squeeze a small dime amount or nickel amount onto your hand or sponge whenever you might want to use. Apply to face, neck or the desired area that you want. I basically rubbed it all over my face only and than rinse with warm water and avoid contact with eyes. 
"No Animal Testing"

You can view more products at Abella Skin Care by click the link below:

Be sure to like Abella Skin Care on Facebook, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment