Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cascadian Farm Organic Review

Disclosure: I was provided with a few samples of Cascadian Farm Organic for review purposes. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours! 




I was really anxious to have gotten a few selected items that I chose to review from Cascadian Farm Organics. I love healthy foods and I love organic although it can be quite expensive and not in my budget range I try my hardest to buy a few selected things from my local Whole Foods Market every once in awhile. I love trying new products whether it's snacks, cereals that way if I really like it I will deffiently buy it again.

I chose 4 products to review the following products are the following:



First I will talk about the Berry Cobbler Cereal. I didn't like it to much I think because to me it just tasted like Granola cereal that is all it didn't have to much of the other stuff in there that looks like on the box. I think it needed a little bit more dried cranberries and dried blueberry's and crisp rice.

On another note the Cinnamon Crunch was D E L I C I O U S!
It had the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar not over doing it. It was crunchy and me and my son enjoyed it the best! It also has whole grain squares just the way I like everything wheat grain for my family.

 My son Nicholas enjoying his Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. I will have to share this with my mom and let her know about it because she buys this cereal called Cinnamon Toast Crunch and they just over do it with so much sugar. She'd like this for sure.

I wanted to try the peanut butter chocolate chip protein bar because I love peanut butter but I actually wanted to try the granola kind must of got mixed up, but this is actually pretty good I can tell a difference with the protein bar than the regular chewy granola in the dark chocolate cranberry for sure. They both taste tasty and delicious though.


Sign up for Cascadian Farm Organic Newsletter to be a part of their community that offers you information, coupons and more.

Be sure to like Nibblr on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment