Thursday, July 17, 2014

Flex Watches Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Flex Watches  
Flex started with one goal in mind, to make a difference in peoples lives.  Throughout the years, Flex has been involved with many different organizations, from fighting cancer and helping injured veterans, to providing clean water and food to those in need . . . to read more about 
Flex Watches click here


I always used to wear watches when I was in high school and than just stopped wearing them I guess they weren't in style anymore I don't know why honestly I stopped wearing them. I was recently introduced to Flex Watches which are really cute/fancy watches and very stylish for myself. I chose two favorites which were Wave & Snow Leopard from Flex Watches. I love that it's made with silicone band and it's extra light.

I personally couldn't stop looking at my Snow Leopard watch and wearing it for that matter. I am in love and it's great because white matches with anything and I am in love with leopard print so I am one happy gal (: I was also sent a pink silicone belt which I am still waiting for my husband to help me assemble it and actually try it on with my jeans.


Flex Watches also does Fundraising as well and you can 
learn more about it if you click here

Be sure to like Flex Watches on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment