Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Frozen Bean Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



The Frozen Bean is a leading manufacturer of specialty desserts and beverages for the food service industry. We use only the finest ingredients sourced from around the world, delivering products that far exceed the market in taste and quality . . . to read more about Frozen Bean click here


I was sent 6 packets of Frozen Bean to try out on my blog not knowing that our blender disappeared while packing my grand-pop doesn't have one and my mom still has yet to buy a new one so I'm just going to tell you a little about what Frozen Bean is until than I won't be trying them out until we get a blender that is, so the 6 flavors I got were the following:

Sea Salt Toffee Chocolat

You can find more selected products on Frozen Beans website

I cannot wait to try out the Orange Creamsicle it looks really delicious & if you add a little bit of vodka I bet it will taste even better because it'd be like a drink out of it but I think I will try it plain first to see how it taste. My son said he wants to try the Belgian Hot Chocolate because he loves hot chocolate but he never had a frozen blended one so we can't wait to try them when we get a blender until than.

Questions can be answered here

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment