Wednesday, July 2, 2014

KidOFit Review

Disclosure: I was provided with a pair of KidOFit Barefoot Comfort Shoes for review purposes. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Innovative Children Shoes - Logo
KidOFit® shoes were created by Ron Bar, PhD in Biomedical Engineering who has been developing innovative foot-care products over 20 years. Before KidOFit®, Ron was the founder and president of Orthofeet, Inc., a leading company in the orthopedic shoe and foot orthotics business . . . to read more about KidOFit click here 


 Shoes are a important part of our wardrobe and it's always good to have a nice pair that are  very comfortable. They take good care of our feet and make sure they are healthy and protected for our every day needs. I usually don't think about my foot health honestly because I love wearing flip flops myself, but for my son I will make sure they fit him comfortable and they fit him well.

I requested the KidOFit Troy Blue shoe for my son Nicholas who is 7 and they didn't have his size which I thought he would be good at a size 12, but unfortunately he wasn't but it's okay because his friend Jacob got them and he loves them and fit him much better. Plus it's something that he can do himself and put them on. KidOFit has designed quite a shoe. I wish I would of actually known about these shoes when my son turned one. I really love the color that I chose to I knew it when my son tried them on that his words were "they are to tight" I was like darn, but that is okay.

My son trying out his KidOFit shoes.



I wish they made bigger sizes and even adult sizes that would be awesome as well. I'm like a little kid myself and I want what my son has sometimes because things are so neat and different from when I was younger.

You can learn more about KidOFit shoes, barefoot and minimalist shoes for kids and babies, and purchase KidOFit shoes at KidOFit.com

Be sure to like KidOFit on Facebook and follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment