Thursday, July 17, 2014

Naked Infusions Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

http://www.nakedinfusions.com/uploads/3/1/7/1/3171418/1404318752.png

For the past two decades, I’ve traveled the world in pursuit of healthful living and wellness. It’s not just a way of life, but also my life’s work. In helping others live better, I’ve visited many of the world’s culinary capitals . . . to read more about Naked Infusions click here


I was sent a package of different kinds of Naked Infusions Salsa to review on my blog. I've never heard of Naked Infusion before and the kinds that they had were a little different from many salsas I've tried before and I couldn't quite describe them because some were funky.


Some of the different kinds of Salsas I got were the following:


I like Naked Infusions because it is certified organic they have non-gmo it's also vegan & gluten free as well as no sugar, no vinegar, no onions (I hate onions), but I am also a picky eater because when my mom makes salsa I will eat the onions and tomatoes in it. My favorite was the Fire Roasted Garlic and Rustic Blue Cheese & The Mild I know when you think of Rustic Blue Cheese that is insane but it's actually pretty darn good, now I wasn't a fan of the Black Silk Espresso or the Oaxaca White Chocolate those just sounded weird to me.



Be sure to like Naked Infusions on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment