Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sashka|Co Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Sashka Co. glass beaded bracelets are handcrafted by skilled artisans in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. Our bracelets roll over any hand and are crocheted with the world's finest glass beads . . . to read more about Sashka|Co click here
 

I was sent four bracelets from Sashka|Co to review on my blog. I was very skeptical with these at first because I tried to actually put them on my wrist but they didn't fit and until I noticed the sponsor wrote back to me and said "oh don't be afraid to roll them on your wrist and they will adjust" and so I did try the next day and I was really surprised because that was just odd to me and pretty funny at the same time.

 I first tried on the bronze bracelet with gold designs in them which was really pretty this was one of my favorites.

 I tried on all the designs and they look so different and unique they are actually hand crocheted by skilled artisan women in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal which they are made from. Very interesting & it looks very hard to do so I give them full credit it's really cool what they can do. You can view other designs of the bracelets here.


I love these ones they have on their website. 
I like the designs & the colors very pretty!



Be sure to like Sashka|Co on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment