Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Spice Lab Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


The Spice Lab website quickly expanded as Brett continued to discover new sources and sea salt varieties from throughout the United States and far off locales. Jennifer’s design background influenced the products and packaging that garnered early market acceptance and ignited sales . . . to read more about The Spice Lab click here

I was sent a Gourmet Collection of The Spice Lab to review on my blog. I think this would make the perfect gift to whom loves to cook especially culinary people. This is a cute adorable set to first start off with cooking and just adding simple spices to your steak or chicken or pork whatever it may be.

I am not sure what Gift Set I got but everything looked so amazing and some interesting spices. The spices I were sent in my gift package was the following:
  
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt

My gift came with a recipe card telling you all the flavors & what to spice with what like fish, chicken, steak, etc. I heard Himalayan is really good for you to use instead of regular salt, and lucky enough we do sell bags of them in our store where I work at. 

Be sure to like The Spice Lab on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment