Friday, August 15, 2014

Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



I got to sample the Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash from Purex Insiders I was very pleased & excited because I love all sorts of body washes. I don't typically use soap or never did really I always preferred body wash because I Just like it and it's more quick and easy to use for myself when I am taking a shower rather than the soap it has to many bacterias after each use and I just don't really like using soap anymore.


When I look for body wash it has to smell good and be good enough for me and my skin and boy do I love this scent so much it smells so wonderful and tropical like on an island no lie. I love it. I could simply use this for the rest of my life it smells that great. I love mango smell too and I love the fruit. They should make scratch and sniff for all of the Dial Body Washes in my opinion. Did I mention also that I love the way it feels after I get a shower and my body is all nice and smooth and smells wonderful (:

Be sure to like Dial Soap on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment