Saturday, August 16, 2014

NorthEast Fleece Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


NorthEast Fleece || throws and blankets | wholesale blankets | fleece blankets | fleece throws | throw blankets

NorthEast Fleece is a family-owned and operated business in Massachusetts. NorthEast Fleece, along with Patagonia and LL Bean, was one of the first companies to use Polartec, the revolutionary fleece that redefined the industry . . . to read more about NorthEast Fleece click here


I was sent the Sherpa Blanket in Cream to review on my blog. I was really excited to get this in the mail I know it's only Summer time but Summer nights do get chilly at night so I was happy to get a comfy blanket like this one it's so soft & cozy. I love the color too. I brought this with my to our camping trip it kept me cozy throughout the night.


Reversible: super soft Micro Fleece on one side, and plush faux premium Lambswool Sherpa on the other

My moms dog Chipper even loved this cozy fleece blanket (: He loves laying on comfy blankets this isn't anything unusual for him. We both love it and my mom loves these sorts of blankets as well. Good for her because she has Reynolds and the warmth would be good for her. These would make perfect Christmas gifts for the season.

Be sure to follow NorthEast Fleece on Facebook & Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment