Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Are You Kidding? Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Socks by Sebastian came to mind when Rachel Martinez, President of Are You Kidding, had a thought about her 5-year-old son’s obsession with socks.  His passion for collecting fun, crazy, and colorful socks gave her an idea to ask Sebastian if he would like to share his love for socks by . . . to read more about Are You Kidding? click here


I was sent out a pair of Are You Kidding? socks to review on my blog. I chose the Boy’s Surf ‘n Turf socks because they looked the most funniest and something my son would get a kick out of. My son is 7 yrs young and he loves getting goodies as well as I do myself. I see kids at his bus stop with their socks pulled all the way up is that the new style of something that I don't know about because I would really like to know.....

My son chose the Snack socks to wear to school one day he thought they were cool but he did complain that they were to tight so I am not sure I can't really tell him how their supposed to feel because I'm not him so he did end up taking them off and putting something else on. They possibly have to be stretched out maybe. Other than they I love the cute graphics on the socks they are cute and enjoyable to look at.

Find out more by click the link below and see what other great sock products they have for Girls and other Boy designs


Be sure to like Are You Kidding? on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

1 comment:

  1. haha! Nice! Those are pretty unique and fun looking.. :) New socks can be tight.. but maybe they'll stretch w/ some wear..

    ReplyDelete