Friday, September 5, 2014

Indian Journals Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!




Beautiful OOAK Handmade Paper Journals created using Up-Cycled Embroidered Patchwork Fabrics, Embellished Sari's and Traditional Indian Folk Art Prints.
RTS ready to ship - Each journal is a piece of art, special and unique in its appearance.

Eco-friendly materials such as Recycled Handmade Paper and re-using Embellished Indian Fabrics as well as Traditional Indian Folk Motifs go into making a wonderful and striking journal . . . to read more about Indian Journals click here


When I was young I used to keep a diary also known as a journal which I started writing in it the year 1997 which made me about 11 I still couldn't understand my handwriting when I actually looked back at it and was amazed at what I wrote about which is a little crazy because I am now 29 years young, and I got to review this lovely Paisley Art Journal Indian, Fuchsia Pink which looks so amazing and is brilliant because it is very pretty and special to me now that is it mine to keep!

 I loved how the string was attached to the journal itself so I didn't have to reassemble it in any way possible because that would of given me a hard time and I am an inpatient person when it comes to things like that "lol", so I loved how it was actually attached to the side of the book which you can see above in the middle picture above. Did I mention that I love the color it's pink and pink is my favorite color. I have to say that the pages were a little different and felt different and they are actually Hand Made Paper which is so awesome and neat. It's great because when I write down in my journal the pen doesn't go through to the next page which is excellent. I am in love with my new journal and I love it. Check out other journals from Indian Journals on their Etsy shop ~~~~> https://www.etsy.com/shop/IndianJournals?ref=l2-shopheader-name#


Be sure to like Indian Journals on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post
    Thanks a lot Tara.
    I enjoyed reading your wonderful review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the elephant art journal. These are beautiful! I'd love to feature them on my blog, too.
    ~Dede

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review... Honestly, I like several of them but if I needed to pick just one.. I love the Dancing Peacocks .. :)

    ReplyDelete