Friday, September 5, 2014

Jorgenson's Kids Clothing Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Jorgenson's is a family business. We're three generations of children at heart. We know kids are pretty much just plain awesome and they deserve the best - comfort and simplicity. We work hard to provide the perfect clothes for your kids no matter what. Whatever the sensitivities, abilities, activities, rigidities, or persnicketies - we've got this . . . to read more about Jorgenson's click here


Jorgenson's Kids Clothing have quite a few selected shirts for boys & girls and I just love some of them with the pictures on them and I wanted to get my son something because it is now September and it's going to be getting chilly soon before you know it so I wanted him to have a shirt that he liked and he picked out the Feel Good Shirt - Robot which is really cute and appropriate for a 7 yr old.

I like the long sleeved shirt and I think the material is really comfortable & light. He could wear this to school when it gets closer to fall. He said that he liked his new shirt and he thought the Robot was awesome.


Be sure to like Jorgenson's Kids Clothing on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment