Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Monkey Balm Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


After years of trying every over-the-counter and prescription cream under the sun to help my poor little Monkeys, I found out about Sea Buckthorn Oil.  It’s used in many luxury Asian and European skin care products and natural skin treatments due to its unique power to heal damaged skin and protect it from the elements . . . to read more about Monkey Balm click here 



monkeybalm 
 I received a full size sample of Monkey Balm to review on my blog. Even though my son is 7 I used this on him sometimes he'll have this dry patch skin on his thigh and I would use it in that area and it seemed to help a little bit which is really good because I would hate how it felt. This is also good for minor scrapes and we all know boys and their toys they always seem to be clumsy sometimes and fall or fall of their bike so I used this on his cuts although he usually freaks out when I do it so I let him use it himself and apply it on his scrapes. He feels more useful when he uses the monkey balm himself and that makes me happy. One stick is only $15.95 they also have other selections more than one if you want to.  Shop Now on their website.


Be sure to like Monkey Balms on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment