Friday, September 5, 2014

Nick's Sticks Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Nick’s Sticks is named for our founding farmer and visionary Nick Wallace. It’s his vision, passion, and hard work that brings our high-quality grass-fed beef and free-range turkey snack sticks straight from our family farm in Keystone, Iowa, to your home . . . to read more about Nick's Sticks click here



I was sent 4 flavors of Nick's Sticks to review Turkey Sticks, Beef Sticks, Spicy Beef & Spicy Turkey. As for me I don't really like this product because I think of it as a Slim Jim, but those are unhealthy and these are actually better than those so I didn't want to compare them two together so I gave it a try and tasted the Spicy Turkey because I love a little kick in my life and it tasted pretty good not as chewy as other products like this that I've tasted in the past it was actually pretty darn good although I shared it with my husband because I don't ever just eat a whole one my husband enjoyed them a lot more than I did which is understandable guys tend to like these products more than woman.

Turkey Snack Sticks 2 Pack

They are the perfect size for a snack too which is great but my son didn't really like them that much and it's funny because his name is Nicholas Nick for short and I just thought it was kinda cute because they are called Nick's Sticks. What I love about these Nick's Sticks is that they have No MSG, No Nitrates, No Antibiotics, No Hormones, No Sugar, No Red Dye & No Gluten. Healthy as they come!


Be sure to like Nick's Sticks on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment