Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Little Trendsetter Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Little Trendsetter
Welcome to Little Trendsetter! We truly hope that you have as much fun shopping with us as we have had putting our collection together. Little Trendsetter offers hand picked trendy, stylish, and unique clothing in sizes zero to 14 . . .  to read more about Little Trendsetter click here



I was sent the Cool Sweatsuit from Little Trendsetter to review on my blog. I chose this one because well just look how adorable and comfortable this out looks. They have the Sweatsuit in Gray & Black. I was really happy it came in my son's size 7/8 he is a big boy and getting tall like his mommy & daddy of course. The item above is a two piece sweat suit and it's stylish and different than most sweatsuits I've seen or purchased over the years. 

He told me he loves the hoodie part my son has always loved clothes that came with hoodies why I don't know why he just loves them I guess he feels more comfortable in clothing with hoods. He loves the zipper part because he can do it himself and be independent.

My son Nicholas. One of my other favorite thing about this item is that it's not to heavy it's very light and he can move very comfortably in it. I sent him to school with this today because Wednesdays he always has Gym so he could be extra comfortable in this too. Move around a lot and not be to sweaty when he's playing with the other kids.

I did end up putting something underneath of course because it sure is cold, but you could always leave without possibly during the spring/fall when it's not so cold out. We also got a pair of Racer Sunglasses in black which he was very happy to get and asked if he could wear them to school, lol. I love Little Trendsetter products they are quite adorable and a nice clothing store for young children.


Check out other items from Little Trendsetter on their website
 
Be sure to like Little Trendsetter on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment