Monday, December 29, 2014

Appleletics Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Based in the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles, Appleletics, Inc. feature a variety of yoga, activewear, and everyday wear for every woman . . . to read more about Appleletics click here
 

I recently was sent out the Full Outfit: Purple Neon Tank Top & Leggings from Appleletics to review on my blog. I was originally going to give this to my mom but it didn't fit her so my sister Danielle got these and they fit perfect on her she is a 14 year old and does Cheer, so perfect for work out and all the routines they do for cheer when they aren't competing and just practicing and doing exercises or whatever you do for Cheer I haven't been to a competition yet nor a practice. It's also nice to wear something comfortable whether your doing Yoga, Zumba, etc

I love the styles they have on Appleletics and I love the purple it looks very fashionable and very comfortable I felt the materiel and it feels nice and soft & silky. My sister enjoys wearing the tank top and leggings to work out for Cheer!

You can view more selections through their website


Like Appleletics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Super nice clothing. What a cutie! Great photos, really shows how well the clothing allows for a lot of motion and exercise. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete