Thursday, December 18, 2014

EVOL Foods Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I was able to choose some EVOL Foods products on their website and try them out for a review on my blog to give my honest feedback "which is excellent by the way". Many of the few products I chose were the following:

* Chicken Penne Pomodoro
* Truffle Parmesan Mac & Cheese
* Street Tacos Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Goat Cheese

Okay so I first tried the Truffle Parmesan Mac & Cheese if you know me I love cheesy things and pasta goes pretty good with that and the breadcrumbs on top was so good when I mixed it all around it was heaven. This was my favorite meal! No lie you have got to try it!

Next up I have the Chicken Quesadillas PLUS Guacamole. I love guac and I love chicken although I don't recommend cooking it in the microwave because it gets a little soggy/too soft and usually makes the ends a little rough I prefer the oven much better. I am not sure why I didn't put it in the oven. Next time I will prep before hand and will use the oven for sure! 

Not pictured in my review would be the Chicken Penne Pomodoro, Street Tacos Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Goat Cheese & Evol Steak Fajita because my husband hasn't tried his share yet but I will get an update when he does (:



Be sure to like EVOL Foods on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, 

No comments:

Post a Comment