Wednesday, December 3, 2014

FiberLove Bar Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Fiberlovebar.com

FiberLove’s philosophy is one of adventure, individuality, and feel-good flavor. FiberLove is an unexpected compliment, or a goal accomplished, or a funny story that keeps you smiling all day. FiberLove is a sweet moment of blissful escape from the mundane. It’s fiber that tastes like a soft-baked, chewy cookie. It’s nutrition with a new vision: to make you feel great all over, all the time . . . to read more about FiberLove click here
 

Let me just tell you how excited I was to try these delicious chewy FiberLove Bars they are so good like I would of never thought I would have liked them I only like 2 kinds though but I could eat them everyday for a snack because I just love to have fiber in my daily diet everyday, and these were a great great snack for me for work. The one above in the picture I am eating the Chocolate Brownie how could I resist it was delicious and just amazing taste not to dry or hard just perfect to chew on and get that filling which made me full after eating this bar after I ate my salad I was full.

Flavors I received for my review are the following:



The Banana Walnut was okay my husband wanted to try this one and I tried a piece as well I liked the flavor banana not the walnut I am not to much into nuts in my bars really.

I am glad my husband enjoyed this bar.


Peanut Chocolate Chip was another one of my favorite of course my husband has to be a peanut chocolate fan too so I was generous enough to split a piece with him and this was really good. Yum!!

My grand-pop to the left and my step dad to the right both enjoyed a FiberLove Bar as well they chose I believe my grand-pop picked Orange Cranberry & my step dad chose the Apple Cobbler.


Be sure to like FiberLove Bar on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to add more fiber to my diet and these bars sound like a delicious way to do that. I would especially like to try the Coconut Macaroon and Banana Walnut bars. Thanks for the intro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Idea to Help Dieters LOSE 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete