Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fullips Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Fullips Lip Enhancers
With aging, we experience many physical changes, including thinning lips. I was looking for a way to help them look fuller and developed fullips, a patent pending, small self-suction device to help women achieve a better lip line and fuller lips. After lots of experimenting and using my little enhancer for years, I decided to market fullips, hoping it would be useful to other women . . . to read more about fullips click here


I was sent some product of fullips to review me myself was skeptical about this because I actually like the lips that I have and don't need them any fuller so my friend wanted to actually try this so I gave them to hear to try and she said that they worked somewhat she is still doing the suction day by day and she wants fuller lips because she has tiny ones it's kinda funny she didn't want me to take any pictures so I respect her decision. I actually thought I was going to get the Fullips Lip Plumping Gloss that is what I wanted to review but didn't get that particular item. I did keep one of the fullips that I may try after overlooking some videos on YouTube I just may try it out, but I really want all three of them lip glosses they look so nice I am real big on lip gloss!



Be sure to like Fullips on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment