Thursday, December 18, 2014

HALO Sleep Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


http://www.halosleep.com/

HALO ComfortLuxe™ Sensitive Skin Sleepwear, made with ComfortLuxe fabric, breathes better than cotton to keep little ones cool and comfortable. Like athletic performance fabrics, this skin-friendly microfiber works by regulating body temperature and wicking perspiration away from the skin where it evaporates - twice as fast as cotton. It’s hypo-allergenic, free of added chemicals, and affordable.  It works so well that ComfortLuxe has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association
 
HALO Innovations is dedicated to putting the health, safety and well-being of babies first. In fact, over 1,200 hospitals use our HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative.  This summer we launched our new bassinet, the HALO™ Bassinest™ Swivel Sleeper, furthering our commitment to helping babies sleep safely.


ComfortLuxe on amazon.com


I chose the HALO ComfortLuxe Coverall Sensitive SkinCupcake Sleepwear to review on my blog. I got this for my friends baby her name is Aleeah she is the most precious baby and so adorable. She is wearing the Cupcake Sleepwear Halo Comfort Luxe which I think she looks great in pink and she is sweet as a cupcake (:

I have to say the material does feel really soft and very different than most sleepwear I am used to that babies mostly wear like the material cotton and silky material feeling. Halo is more likely to keep little ones with eczema or sensitive skin sleeping comfortably, you can read more about the sleep wear that I received here.


ComfortLuxe is different than cotton and it helps soothe sensitive skin like for example
Breathes better than cotton
Does not absorb creams and lotions
Wicks away moisture from the skin twice as fast as cotton 

HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper - HALO is a company dedicated putting the health, safety and well-being of babies first and our family - our entire family of products supports this mission. 

 HALO ComfortLuxe was awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association


 Be sure to like HALO Sleep on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram,
 

1 comment: