Monday, December 29, 2014

Not Just Any Old Day Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


A special moment, and important anniversary, a new arrival---those things are the most important memories we cherish and celebrate through out our lives. What's your 'Special Day'? Your birthday? Anniversary? Engagement? Wedding? Recovery Day? Graduation? Birth of your child? The list is endless . . . to read more about Not Just Any Old Day click here


I was beyond excited to have gotten to review one of these Not Just Any Old Day necklace on my blog. You could not believe how many compliments I got on this necklace especially the ladies I work with. They loved it! I was sent a "Your Special Day" Calendar Key with Swarovski crystal.

  It truly is the biggest part of me because I chose my son's birth date to cherish with me the rest of my life. His birth date is March 27th, 2007 and of course it's covered with his birthstone on my Calendar Key. These can also be great gifts for special occasions.


Check out other great products they have on their website


Like Not Just Any Old Day on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. The calendar Key necklace you reviewed is so pretty. I'd love to have a necklace like that to commemorate my granddaughter's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat. So many times I want to give a gift and don't know what to do. I am saving this idea. I am thinking about all the fun I could have for my mom's upcoming birthday. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete