Monday, December 29, 2014

Pepperment Oil Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



I always knew I loved Dr. Oz watching him for a couple of years I knew I always jotted down some notes with his remedies with different oils and such. I was sent a 4oz bottle of Peppermint Oil to review on my blog. One of the main reasons why I love Peppermint Oil is because it helps with 2 main things Back Pain & Migraines for myself of course and I'm sure it helps many other different things, but these are my two main concerns mostly Back Pain though. I experience back pain quite a few times daily at night not sure if it's the way I sleep or my mattress or what, but I usually have my sister step on my back, but if you try Peppermint Oil on your back it's really good and feels great. 

~You want to try alleviating back pain with a peppermint-ice massage. Massages, peppermint-oil menthol and ice are all proven pain relievers. Begin by freezing a mixture of a cup of water and two drops of peppermint oil in a paper cup. When the ice has hardened, remove the paper cup and have a friend or spouse massage the frozen mixture directly onto your back.


For a Migraine - If you're prone to headaches (which I do get sometimes not all but quite frequently from time to time) try a sweet-smelling solution. Peppermint essential oil is a remedy that's easy, affordable and natural.

~Rub a few dabs into your temples and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Peppermint's anti-inflammatory properties will soothe your nerves. 
Just some notes I wanted to share with you and why I love Peppermint Oil so much and I'm glad I got a big bottle to last me a while. Me and my husband love it and I also let my sister try this too because she gets slightly headaches too and not all the time we have to swallow a pill so it's good to know some good home remedies (:


1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! I use ice all the time. I will add a couple drops of peppermint oil when I make my next set of ice cups. I am super excited. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete