Monday, December 15, 2014

Pouchee Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Pouchee

It was Christmas, 2004. At our usual Christmas Eve family celebration I opened the gift from my oldest son. It was a great, trendy shoulder bag which I loved but knew I would never use. There were no pockets, just one, big, empty bag . . . to read more about Pouchee click here


I was sent the Safari Crossbody in Animale Poly Twill from Pouchee to review on my blog. I have to say this is by far the best choice I've chose for a handbag. I love purses and I am in love with this style/color it's so wonderful. Not to mention I've gotten so many compliments on it at work. 

So many great pockets and space in this Pouchee crossbody. It suits me perfect. Something simple and small I love crossbody handbags I only have about 5 of them and they are very useful at times especially on vacation!


They have many different styles of Pouchee you can check for yourself here; https://shop.pouchee.com/Shop.aspx


Be sure to like Pouchee on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment