Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Probiotics for Oral Health - Fights Bad Breath & Cavities Review




I am not one to try different pills because I am on a some medicine of my own so I had to talk to my doctor but I still wasn't keen on the idea, so I gave this to my husband because he sometimes have trouble with his breath and times which I think all men do and some woman but these pills are actually not bad I was worried about the size and there not that big at all and the container of pills actually smell pretty good like a mint flavor.


Some details about the product-

I'm sure you are familiar with probiotics for your digestive tract, but did you know that many of the oral health issues we suffer from (cavities, gum disease, bad breath and even ear, nose, throat and sinus infections) are because the probiotics in our oral cavities have been depleted (due to stress, antibiotics or even modern diet).

This formula has BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 - two groundbreaking oral probiotic strains that will help repopulate your oral cavities and put your oral health back on tract.


For me to believe that an actual pill will do wonders I guess I just have to ask my husband what he has felt about the product soon enough when it starts to kick in.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and SAVE BIG!
    * Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Are Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist.
    * Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete