Thursday, December 18, 2014

Reviver Clothing Swipe Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

To learn more about Reviver click here



I recently was sent a few samples of Reviver Clothing Swipes these swipes are a revolutionary odor eliminating dry swipe that allows you to instantly and discreetly swipe away unwanted aromas that cling to your clothing and hair. I personally think this is a clever idea because for me I cannot stand "smoke" cigarettes I think it's irritating and a disgusting smell. My step dad smokes and so do a select few of my friends which I think they should quit when they are ready or sooner than possible it's a waste of money plus makes the house smell and your belongings mostly everywhere in your household for those who smoke in your house. I gave my smoking swipes to one of my friends and my step dad to try out.

 My husband loves the Reviver for Men and I wouldn't blame him it smells good and I of course love my woman one it smells nice and these are actually gonna be great stocking stuffers for someone (:

Any mom should love these for their babies as well to get the unwanted throw up smell or dirty diapers smell away anything in particular with "babies" these are good for as well.


Be sure to like Reviver on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment