Thursday, December 18, 2014

Santa Will Write Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Letters from Santa 

Ever wanted a personalized letter from Santa Claus? Well Santawillwrite.com offers 3 selected packages that you can choose from for your child/kids which would make their day very special and a nice way to let them know they are on the "Nice List". I know my son was very excited to have received a letter from Santa Claus & his fellow partner Rudolph.

I was sent a promotional code to receive The Deluxe Package from Santawillwrite.com for my son Nicholas. This package was more than enough for him. I love all the things that came with it and so did my son, but I think he loved the letter from Santa Claus himself and knowing his name was on the Nice List and a big certificate at that.

 A few photos that I took of my son Nicholas opening his own mail which he was very pleased to see his name & address on the mail envelope. He couldn't believe it was for him.

He kept looking through all the goodies he got with his package.

His letter from Rudolph which is spelled backwards I thought was cute, and than his Santa Letter personalized down in the right corner above. I thought this was such a sweet idea for him and he is 7 years old. I will treasure this forever for him in a safe place so when he gets older he can actually remember it which I think would be too sweet.

HURRY UP it's not to late to order your own there is 7 days left til Christmas get your little one something it can be the Magic Package which only includes the personalized letter from Santa, http://santawillwrite.com/#orderForm


 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment