Monday, December 15, 2014

Simply Colors Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Simply Colors offers exceptional quality baby and children’s basics in 13 eye-catching colors. Made of super soft 100% cotton, they wash like a dream. Sizing ranges from newborn up to 8 (and T-shirts 10) years of age. Kids love the bright colors and fun fonts, and having their name or favorite image on t-shirts, body suits, (sweat) pants . . . to read more about Simply Colors click here
 

I was asked to do a review for a T-Shirt from Simply Colors and customize it myself to review on my blog. I chose a light blue kid's t-shirt and customized it with the saying "Only Child Expires 2015" I thought that was the perfect saying for my friends son John who is 7. I think he rocked this shirt quite well. It's so cute and a perfect idea because my friend Lauren is due next year she's having a little girl her second child and John is no longer going to be the only child.

 This is the best photo possible to explain the current situation. I think it's a great photo of him & the baby ultrasound. He can't wait to be a big brother. I simply think Simply Colors is the best customized website ever and you can make Sweatshirts & much much more check out here; http://www.simplycolors.com/#


Be sure to like Simply Colors on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment