Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tuna Squish Holiday Review



http://scontent-b-mia.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10838928_1539891126252954_1526448659_n.jpg
I really love the idea of a Tuna Squish cause it basically squishes the can and empties all the juice out because lets face it sometimes when we do it with our hands it tends to get messy and we get it all over the place. You can read a little bit more about Tuna Squish on their website too.

It's a great kitchen appliance to have in your household. Great for a gift idea too for a Christmas Stocking Stuffer!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I don't eat fish or any sea food but I do this is such a great idea and a cute design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tuna but hate opening the cans and draining the juice out. I'd love to give this product a try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this!. I Hate when the tuna squirts everywhere what a great product!

    ReplyDelete