Monday, December 29, 2014

Upfront Foods Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


While on a quest to find healthier foods and snacks for herself and her family, Gigi Twist, a mom and former school teacher, was discouraged by the long lists of unpronounceable ingredients in most foods labeled all natural or healthy.  She was trying to avoid foods with artificial ingredients or preservatives for health reasons, which meant she spent a lot of time reading labels at the grocery store and being frustrated by what she found . . . to read more about Upfront Foods click here


I was sent three small bags of granola to review. The picture above is my favorite which is the Original Crunch it was so delicious I ate it with my yogurt for a snack at work and I enjoyed every bite. I also got the Pecan Almond Crisp & Cranberry Zest which I gave to my Pop-Pop who also loves granola like myself. They are also good in cereal which I think my pop-pop likes his in there but I prefer Yogurt. You can also just eat right from the bag as a healthy snack (:

Check their website to learn more about Upfront Foods


Like Upfront Foods on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment