Friday, January 16, 2015

Aquis Review

 Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received a few products from Aquis to review on my blog. I selected the following Aquis Essentials Body Towels, Aquis Waffle Headband & Aquis Essentials Hair Towels. The chose pink for both towel & hair towel. I love pink as you can tell. I honestly didn't know how to do the hair towel the picture on their website made it seem so easy so I'm guessing I probably did it wrong but not really sure. I just needed a small hair towel wrap I didn't think it would of looked something like this:

I have the hair towel wrap on the bottom right this is how it looked like and the one to the left from the front view. I do love the body towel though it was really soft and very comfortable while I was patting myself dry. I didn't try the headband yet though. I did use my body towel for my hair too because I usually used to doing it with a towel since I couldn't figure out the hair wrap. I'll have to watch a YouTube video on it and practice that way!

I like how the body towel is super lightweight and I love it the best. I also will enjoy using the headband because it will keep my wet hair out of my face when I am doing my make up (:

Check out some other amazing products on their website

Be sure to like Aquis on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment