Monday, January 26, 2015

BOLD Organics Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received a complementary coupon for a free BOLD Organics Pizza to review on my blog. My local Acme Food Market had two flavors Meat Lovers & Vegetable Lovers I chose the Meat Lovers of course. I am way to picky for the vegetable one lol. 

 Of course my Acme store only had the two flavors I wish they had the Cheese or the Spinach Feta I would of loved either one of those. I probably would have changed my option to the Spinach Feta actually I love spinach and feta with it makes it so delicious. Okay, so they didn't have that so I will talk about the product I did get the Meat Lovers good thing I love my husband because I was thinking about him while choosing the Meat Lovers. The one I got has pepperoni on it with sausage with Gluten Free Thin Crust. I love thin crust because me I don't like so much breading it's to much for me and makes me fuller.

 I actually really liked this pizza why because it's gluten free, milk free & egg free which sounds healthy to me, and the sodium is only 500 still a bit high for me I usually don't buy any product higher than 500. That is just me.

Before & After pictures of the pizza frozen and than cooked. I would say they don't put too much cheese on I would like it a little bit more in my opinion. The size too is very small enough for just 2 people max, and for the price it's not worth it to me unless they were on sale, but for $8.99 WOWZY! Way to much for me and a family of 3 will not cut it. Maybe once in a blue moon you can splurge and get a pizza from the frozen isle.


                                              
 
I get the product is Organic, but still is a high price and I don't think I would be purchasing another one without a coupon and/or if they go on sale for about $5.99. It's still probably worth it to some. It's very delicious & tasty.
 

Visit their website to find out more about their products and the BOLD lifestyle 


Don't forget to like BOLD-Organics on Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our trades today & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete